Saturday, January 2, 2010

Out of town for 10 DAYS!!! HOME!

Well, I did it... I survived Christmas and New Years without eating everything in sight!!! Usually the holidays are pretty rough, because all the goodies just sitting out asking for you to eat them, but I resisted! I stopped myself from eating a hundred smores, but I did have ONE last night and it was sooo yummy! Probably better since I held off so long! Anyway, I have not weighed myself yet to see what change I have in 10 days! I've been eating well and running so we will see find out...


On the financial front... everything is looking well. We have been paying off our debt with the Dave Ramsey snow ball. We made a payment on the 31st to put our current credit card balance under $2000! It may not sound like a big deal, but we have managed to pay off more than $14,000 just like this since March 1st. I need to get busy listing some more things on ebay now that the holiday are past and life is slowing back to normal.

1 comment: