Monday, January 4, 2010

Weight Check after Christmas!

A picture of Carson and I on Christmas Eve... he was so tired!!!

Well... I weighed in and after Christmas and New Years and 10 days away from home... I'm now 120 pounds!!!

I'm so excited, because I haven't been this small since I started college! The best thing is I'm losing weight now by being athletic, which is totally different! I feel GREAT and my tummy is shrinking! YAY!
I'm going to put some before and afters on here of my husband too... his transformation is amazing! Stay tuned... kids go back to school tomorrow so I'll have a little more free time to write on here!

8 comments:

  1. That is so little! I don't even want to be that small...ha! (I would take it but never get there I know it) About 6 years ago I was 139 and loved it ...I am 5.6 1/2 feet tall so that seemed to fit me well. (I am now 152 so I am shooting for 12 pounds off by spring) Fun to hear your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Good for you!!!

    blessings
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I lost about 32 pounds a over a year ago, but have recently gained 10 pounds back. I really need to get my butt moving again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an inspiration! I lost 25 pounds this year and am hoping to keep it off and lose a little more. You seem like you are beautiful inside and out already. :) Great job ... what an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job - congratulations. You look fabulous and you must be so proud of yourself. WTG!Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! I was sitting here at the computer avoiding my run but after reading your posts I am jumping up and getting going! You are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete