Monday, February 8, 2010

New Training Program AND My Baby Niece turns ONE!!!




So, since my first official run... I am addicted!!! I'm starting a training program for a half marathon! I will start tonight... I tried to start last week, but it was cut short after our trip to Tennessee and the SNOW! Anyway... I'm going to run my short 4 mile run tonight.

On another note, we went out of town this weekend to celebrate my nieces first birthday. I know there are a lot of 1st birthdays, but this one was VERY SPECIAL! My sister's water broke when she was only 22 weeks pregnant, she delivered MaKenzie at 29 weeks, she weighed 3lbs. 4oz. Today... she is one year old and a CHUNK!!! God is so good and we are so thankful to him for letting us have her in our family! Also, she has NO problems at all that you might expect with such an early birth! A MIRACLE BABY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment